BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 29 October 2011

On at Saturday, I know the following...

- Persistence does pay off
- Don’t listen to nitwits. It just wastes your time
- Women don’t need balls. We have boobs and they are way more powerful
- Sex as a weapon is considered politically incorrect. Says who? Use what you got I say
- Sometimes you just have to read the instructions for no other reason than you can later say ‘but I did read the instructions. Do you think I’m silly?’
- Never say ‘do you think I’m silly’ as you pretty much have answered that question
- Run the Gauntlet is much better than Run the Gantlet. The latter sounds like a bunch of ducks running

- Divas are not always right. I like to point that out to them. You know who you are
- I must get me a duck
- Or some chooks
- The laundry always awaits you on a Saturday morning
- I’m not sure a duck or a chook does
- When all else fails, rely on yourself and know that you will never steer yourself wrong as no one loves you like you do


2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

OF all the truisms, that Saturday laundry thing heads the list. I try really hard to put it off to Sunday.

anny cook said...

*Snicker* I'm with you on the gauntlet thingy...